1-1 Coaching (In-person or Virtual)
If you are interested in virtual consulting or distance learning, please visit our Virtual Coaching page.
Many organizations have carefully planned and designed coaching programs. However, in cases where clear plans have not been developed, one day of focused planning can have a huge impact on the effectiveness and success of coaching programs. For that reason, our consultants are available to meet with districts and help create plans for developing and supporting highly effective coaching programs.
Ideal for coaching champions, superintendents, central office staff, principals, and coaches, our single-day consulting typically consists of one ICG consultant partnering with a small number of key decisions makers. Sessions can either be facilitated by Jim Knight (Lawrence, Kansas) or with a senior consultant (at the school site).
We offer year-long support both virtually and on-site. To learn more about partnering with ICG, contact us via the button below.
While centered around a custom-made agenda, sessions often address the following issues:
- Establishing goals for the coaching program
- Establishing measures of success for coaching programs
- Planning professional development for coaches, administrators, and teachers
- Determining how and how frequently coaches will meet in coaching professional development teams
- Determining what other supports need to be in place for coaches to work effectively
- Determining the percentage of time coaches should focus their work on coaching
- Identifying which coaching model works best for different professionals in the school or school district
- Identifying the process for creating coaches’ instructional playbook
- Establishing a coaching evaluation process
If you are interested in learning more about our virtual consulting, or if you would like a free coaching call to discuss how you can set and meet goals for your organization, please send us a message via the button below.